Have you ever wondered why there aren’t more “natural” remedies for cancer?
Well some believe the reason is because pharmaceutical companies have trouble letting those “cures” be known because they can’t make money from them when they’re out in the open.
And that might be true.
What else has been proven to be true is just how effective natural cures really are.
One of the most important “natural cures” if you will is N-Acetyl Cysteine.
N-Acetyl Cysteine is derived from Amino acids and has been shown in numerous clinical studies to be an effective way of controlling medical conditions that usually require prescriptions.
Often referred to as NAC, NAC has been shown to help restore levels of one of the most important antioxidants, glutathione.
As the body ages, glutathione production wanes, and NAC helps increase levels that are frequently drained by advanced age and chronic illness. NAC has been shown to help regulate genes so they won’t express inflammation as they do now. And if you didn’t already know, inflammation in the body is one of the leading causes of cancer,
Not only can it help fight inflammation, NAC can be used to treat the flu and the bird flu and has been known to limit the frequency and duration of attacks that come from COPD and pulmonary fibrosis. NAC can be used to combat oxidization that results from intense workouts and improves insulin sensitivity which can treat some of the most persistent and worrisome metabolic disorders.
It’s been used to combat Cystic Fibrosis and helps to reduce the amount of mucus in the lungs and helps with breathing problems.
And as noted, NAC has been shown to be one of the most effective cancer treatment supplements available. It’s an extremely important cancer and chemopreventitive agent. It’s even been shown to fight stomach infections and can reduce the number of inflammatory cytokines that causes gastritis and stomach cancer.
Here’s what a few scientific studies have shown to be true about NAC:
- A study that appeared inside of the Journal of American Medicine noted that those who suffered from the neurological disorder Trichotillomania (pulling of hair for noticeable hair loss) were able to significantly reduce the behavior with NAC. The researchers concluded N-Acetyl Cysteine would significantly reduce compulsive behavior in individuals.
- The journal Pharmacology released a surprising discover which indicated the use of N-Acetyl Cysteine helped to combat the adverse effects of the AIDS virus. It’s able to do this by helping to increase immunological function by producing more glutathione (the master antioxidant) as well as increasing the amount of albumen in the blood. They concluded that N-Acetyl Cysteine helps to reduce inflammation as well as helping to prevent muscle wasting.
- The European Respiratory Journal made observations which indicated N-Acetyl Cysteine was helping to battle the common flu. In a study of 262 (primarily elderly individuals) who were administered N-Acetyl Cysteine, only 25% of the individuals developed the flu as opposed to a 79% infection rate in the placebo group. N-Acetyl Cysteine was shown to positively boost immune function through this study.
- DNA Repair noted in several experiments that the use of N-Acetyl Cysteine seriously effects the rate of cancer growth. The tests showed that N-Acetyl Cysteine was capable of preventing the development of new tumors as well as halting the development of others.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine has been shown to help with impaired lung function in several research studies. A study out of Israel noted that patients who suffered from COPD were able to increase the amount they could inhale as well as increase their endurance time in athletic events. It’s assumed NAC helps to modify airways in such a way to increase physical performance.
To be sure NAC is one of the more powerful supplements you could possible include in your diet.
And that’s why pharmaceutical companies don’t want people knowing about it.
Another thing they don’t want you to know?
How you can treat your own diabetes.